Wasting half of your advertising but don’t know which half?

The most common problem I see in the majority of the accounts I review is that advertisers are spending money unnecessarily on advertising channels that aren’t working.  In the case study below, I show how a company eliminated 75% of their traffic deemed to be worthless, put more money into the remaining 25% of traffic, and increased sales by over 9x.

Enjoy:

Get the rest of the above video:

Want more sales for your company? Schedule a free consultation with Joel by emailing [email protected], or calling 303-906-8790.